The italics are testimonials from the group;
“It was a fun way to understand how your co-workers think.”
We spent a little over 4 hours together, here are some of the things that were accomplished;
- Have Fun!
- Knowledge of personal leadership & leadership styles of others + how that affects the MVCAA culture.
- Develop a process to strengthen communication within and between departments
- Develop a process to strengthen collaboration (information sharing, best practices) within and between departments.
- Respect for the experience, diversity and talents of team members and departments
- Develop an action plan to transfer ideas and skills gained from program into existing MVCAA Culture.
“I enjoyed the laid back approach to team building. The exercises that were presented were fun and encouraged talking and working together. Who knew team building could be so fun?!!”
“I believe I am more able to understand the individuality of other’s around me, not everyone thinks and works the same ways as I. I will use this information to become a better team player. Thanks!”
“I found out that you need all of your different employees from the Creators on down to be successful at completing tasks.”