7 Steps to High-Performing Teams
Teams that are high-performing and deliver consistent results come from a purposeful process and method that includes both behaviors and tasks.
What is it?
An evidence-based team performance model that illustrates steps and observes behavior once each step is accomplished.
Why does it matter?
Teams that are high-performing and produce consistent results come from a purposeful process and method that includes both behaviors and tasks. These align with the goals, values and commitments that are discussed, coached and evaluated throughout the lifespan of the team.
This process makes your team better.
What are the areas of focus?
- Tools and techniques to create and lead resonant, high-performance teams that produce results and profit
- Methods of increasing retention of talent while decreasing completion time of projects and tasks
- Leadership methods of honing and using interpersonal/political skills that are needed to successfully complete team projects and goals, leading to an increase in your value to the team and organization
How will you make progress?
- Develop and lead high-performance teams using an evidence-based model
- Facilitative leadership of teams
- Effective prevention and intervention for maladaptive team member behaviors
- Steps to create buy-in for the team projects from people who are outside the team