Team Development Process
Within every organization, people are asked to team with others. Teams are often placed together with little to no system for knowing how to achieve goals together while overcoming challenges effectively.
What is it?
An interactive team coaching and consulting process that looks at the team’s tasks, members, and the team as a whole, leading to resonant, high-performance teams that produce profitable results.
Why does it matter?
People on teams benefit from understood areas of accountability and authority to accomplish the work. People on teams benefit when they know what they are individually responsible for and what others expect from them, resulting in valued, meaningful work that aligns with the company’s values.
What are the areas of focus?
While every team development process changes to meet your team where they are, the following focus areas are meant to share what will be accomplished and developed within your team.
- Roles and responsibilities of teams
- Goal setting and timespan
- High-performance teams
- Team management and leadership
- Effective communication of team goals and information
- Team planning
- Team-based problem-solving
- Getting work done
How will you make progress?
- Retention of talent
- Decreased completion time for projects and tasks
- Improved satisfaction with work, making your organization, team, and you better
- Develop and hone interpersonal skills that are needed for successful completion of projects and goals, leading to an increase in your value to the team and the organization
- Teams quickly accomplish tasks and can incorporate the successes into knowledge about their work.
- A solution-focused, evidence-based model
- Facilitative and managerial leadership of teams
- Effective prevention and intervention methods to address challenging team member behaviors
- A process to create buy-in for goals and objectives from people who are outside the team