Why you need Mike.
You are reading this for a reason. You may have a gut feeling that things have veered off course for you, your team or your organization. Or, you are finding that the day-to-day challenges of leadership are becoming overwhelming and you are ready to make a change. Perhaps, what was working for your organization, team or leadership is starting to show signs of failure and fatigue, calling for a transition to something different.
Whatever the reason, you know you need a boost, and you refuse to settle for ordinary. Bring Mike in for a chat and you will immediately see the door opening for a trusting partnership that will take your organization, your team and you to the next level.
Published articles and certifications
- Leadership Development Program: Center for Creative Leadership; Greensboro, NC
- Solution Focused Coaching: University of Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Improvement and Coaching Kata. Building Competitive Advantage with Lean: University of Michigan College of Engineering
- TRIZ Problem Solving & Innovation: Technical Innovation Center, Worcester, MA
- Lean Six Sigma: BIC Corporation, Charlotte, NC
- Teachable Moments, Advanced Facilitation: High 5 Adventure, Brattleboro, VT
- Cardus, M. “Solution Focused Coaching: An approach for resolving employee complaints” The Journal of Quality and Participation April 2016. Vol 39, No. 1
- Cardus, M. “The Five Levers of Employee Engagement” The Journal of Quality and Participation July 2013. Vol 36, No. 2
- Anderson, M. and Cummings, M (2010). Mike Cardus: Bright Blurry Blind in Setting the Conflict Compass: A Facilitator’s Guide for Conflict Resolution and Prevention, Dubuque, IA, Kendall Hunt Publishing.
- Cardus, M. (2012). 8 Variations of Infinite Loops, Publisher: Author
- Cardus, M. “Quality Tools to Discover Solutions: Nine Windows” ASQ, May, 2011
- Cardus, M. The Squeaky Wheel Gets the grease Terminated!” Management 3.0, July, 2010
- Cardus, M. “Planning a Change” The Master Facilitator Journal, June, 2010
- Gray, D., Brown, S. and Macanufo, J. (2010). Communicate This. And Stick It Here, in Gamestorming: A Playbook for Innovators, Rulebreakers, and Changemakers, Sebastopol, CA, O’Reilly Media.
- Jackson, N. M. (2009). [Interview with Mike Cardus] Team-Building with a Purpose, Entrepreneur, Inc.