Leadership coaching helps you be a better leader.
What is it?
You will work one-on-one with Mike to improve your leadership. These meetings identify what goals you need to achieve and what goals others feel you need to achieve. Then, we identify your personal leadership needs, opportunities, improvements, strengths, and what is already working well enough in your current role. Mike and you create a process built upon daily habits to increase what is working and decrease what is not working to achieve your goals.
Why does it matter?
You need access to resources to advance goals and performance standards.
Mike develops a personalized leadership development plan with you, including a process that moves you from knowing how to succeed to a process that makes progress and changes in ways that show your success.
What are the areas of focus?
While every leadership development process changes to meet your leaders where they are, the following focus areas are meant to share what will be accomplished and developed.
- One-on-one meetings
- Field assignments
- Meetings with those whom you impact
How will you make progress?
- Improved leadership within your existing role
- Potential to transfer your leadership role to other areas of the organization
- A process to increase what is working and decrease what is not working.
- Improved interactions through leading up and understanding how others view your leadership