Finding what works in leadership and doing more of it.
What is it?
This leadership development process offers a solution-focused, evidence-based methodology.
The solution-focused leadership approach simply and easily integrates into your existing management structure. The process supports leaders to increase employees’ decision-making and judgment. The process creates a culture of motivation, focusing on what is working and how to do more of it. Solution-focused leadership develops organizations, teams and leaders into experts in what works.
Why does it matter?
The value in this method is that by focusing on what you want the solution to be as opposed to an emphasis on the problem, your time and focus is on developing action steps towards the solution. The problem is known and acknowledged, and the solution is found in examining what you know by assessing what resources you have. The need to solve your problems in your context and in learning how to improve continually.
What are the areas of focus?
While every leadership development process changes to meet your leaders where they are, the following areas of focus are meant to share what will be accomplished and developed.
- Solution-Focused Leadership as Distinct from Traditional Leadership
- Solution-Focused Goal Setting
- Solution-Focused Leadership 1-on-1
- Solution-Focused Coaching for Performance
- Solution-Focused Team Leadership
- Solution-Focused Delegation
- Solution-Focused Performance Appraisal
- Using Solution-Focused Leadership for Underperforming Employees
- Solution-Focused Leadership in Action
How will you make progress?
- Enhanced problem-solving
- Problems solved quickly and solutions lasting for a longer duration
- The creation of shared solutions in line with the goals of the organization
- Enhanced decision making, judgment and solution finding for leaders and employees
- Increased retention of talent and knowledge within the organization