How to Develop, Sustain and Lead High Performance Teams
- July 30 from 8:30am – 4:30pm
Where: Hotel Indigo
- 10 Flint Road, Amherst, NY 14226
What is the Purpose of our time together?
To supply you with tools and techniques to create and lead resonant, high performance teams.
Increasing retention of talent, completion time of projects and tasks, satisfaction with work and life; Making your organization, team, and you better and greater profit.
In our time together you will learn how to; hone, utilize, and develop interpersonal and political skills that are needed for more than successful completion of Projects and Goals; Leading to an increase in your value to the team and organization.
What is in it for me?
- You will walk away from this workshop with;
- The 8 steps to develop high performance teams
- Skills and techniques to ensure resolution and commitment to each step
- Knowledge of your own personal preferred Team Style
- Knowledge of how to notice other peoples preferred Team Style & how to deal with them
- A community of professionals that will share resources, best practices, and serve as solution finders to personal and team concerns within your organization.
Who should be there?
If you are a team member or team leader and want to enhance your skill sets in Team Development, Facilitative Leadership, Project Management and people skills you must be there. The material and learning simulations in this workshop are designed to make you a better leader and team member (plus we will have fun!); this will be accomplished through interactive delivery of content, experiential application and practice of the content, followed by processing and steps for integration into your team and organization.
What does it cost? What does that include?
$200.00 per person
- An individual Team Dimensions Profile
- Making you an amazing team member & leader
- Access to unlimited knowledge and solution experts
- All materials & handouts
- Continental breakfast
- Coffee & Beverages