Presentation from a workshop Creativity To Innovation;
Outcomes of Create-Learning Innovation Programs:
- Develop a culture of innovation that engages team member creativity and energy
- Challenge old ways of thinking and design new paradigms to drive greater success
- Use existing resources to their greatest capacity
- Share information amongst and between functions to reduce redundant work and speed productivity
Organizations that wish to remain competitive in the business environment must develop their capacity to generate creative ideas and then use their talent well to transfer these ideas into innovative practices. This leads to new processes and improved methods for the best use of existing resources, and increases the ability to solve problems and implement solutions that enhance the organization. In addition to broadening their personal capacity for creativity and innovation, leaders are better able to implement innovative ideas into their existing business model.
- To effectively transfer your creative ideas into innovative solutions.
michael cardus is create-learning