About 2 years ago I created 12 on-line Team Building & Development sessions for a company. We called it ‘Helping Teams Work’. It was meant to be short, less than 5 minutes, & give 1 concrete action step people can apply to their work on teams…
They liked it & I enjoyed trying to make content that did not require me to be present.
Below is the 2nd of 12 ‘Helping Teams Work’ content sections.
- The 1st Biggest Team Leader Mistake
Team Meetings Making them good enough to get work done
Following good meeting management procedures can have a highly positive effect on the team.
- People will be more willing to attend meetings that run smoothly.
- The team will feel a sense of accomplishment that increases commitment and willingness to do the work.
What to do:
- Take time to plan the meeting
- Follow guidelines for running an effective meeting
- Don’t forget to follow up after the meeting.