Currently I’m Teaching a High Performance Team Building Professional Development Program for the University at Buffalo, NY.
Below are some of the flip chart notes, from the section on the Team Performance Model.
Overview of this section – 7 Steps to Team Performance
- Explore the creation and sustainment of High Performance teams.
- Co-Create Solution Focused questions and methods for advancement of each step.
- Leave with a working model and application to your work and team lives.
Lessons Learned from this section – 7 Steps to Team Performance
- Knowledge of how to put this model into existing teams to improve effectiveness of people on the team.
- A series of question and tactics that can be used to move a stuck-team into motion and success.
- Examples and ways to implement this system into your organization, teams and individual contributors.
Click on any of the photos to enlarge