Having lunch with another facilitator she asked;
“Michael, what is one thing you learned from the earlier group that you have done different with this group?
A basic question that all experiential educators ask groups (and hopefully themselves) all the time. And I thought, and thought, and thought.
- What are you learning and applying to your practice?
- What are you doing differently?
- In what ways are you allowing the past to influence your present?
- In what ways are you allowing the future to influence you present?
- In what ways are you allowing your past to influence your future?
- In what ways are you allowing your future to influence your past?
michael cardus is create-learning
image by by Little Li