The final Step in Developing High Performance Teams is exploring Why continue?
Teams are dynamic. People get tired; members change. People wonder WHY continue?
- What projects are you currently working on that should continue?
- What factors are creating this need for continuation?
- If you are to continue this task-what are you seeing happen that you would like more of to happen?
- When will you feel that this project is complete? What will that look like?
- If I was to observe you, when you completed the project, how would I know you were done?
- On scale of 0-10 with 0-being no progress, and 10-being perfect completion, where would you rate this project now?
- Using the same scale where would the project be when you were sure that is not worth continuing?
- Describe what it will be like and look like when you reach that number?
- How will your boss, other people, significant other, me, etc… know?
michael cardus is create-learning
photo by Arenamontanus