I am very proud to have facilitated the University of Rochester Simon Graduate School of Business Executive MBA Program. The team building and leadership development for the executive MBA students took place at the Woodcliff Hotel outside of Rochester NY.
In the 2 days together we covered;
- 4 Conditions for Improved Team Work;
- Self vs Other Directed Behavior;
- 10 Team Dynamics All Great Teams Share;
- Trust Happens on Purpose in Teams;
- Goals Established for Teams 2 x 2 Matrix;
- Decision Making Methods for Teams;
- 6 Must Haves for Running a Team Meeting;
- Action Planning for Short Term Projects;
- Pitfalls of Email and How to Avoid Them;
- What to do When You Are Not Getting Cooperation;
- Avoid Needless Worry About Team Problems;
- How to Deal With Difficult Team Members
and had a great deal of fun.
Below are some photos from the team building & leadership development program. To see more images from our time together
It was a really great time! and thank you Simon Graduate School of Business Executive MBA program for allowing me to be part of your team.