When the summer time arrives team building people go outside and do crazy-fun things!
For several years now I have had the pleasure of leading a train-the-trainer program for the Adventure Staff at 4-H Camp Bristol Hills.
Thank you 4-H Camp Bristol Hills Adventure Staff and Jim Hooper!
The video above and the photos below highlight some of the fun and lessons we learned and shared.
Invite Create-Learning to train your staff
- Lead team building activities for any age and group in any location – indoors, outdoors, in meeting rooms, classrooms or gymnasiums
- Lead team building and community building activities for large groups: 25 – 1000+ people!
- Share and gain knowledge of how to facilitate team building activities
- Properly sequence team building activities and lecture-based programming for adult and youth audiences
- Learn what is new and emerging in the field of team building and team training
- Develop skills to encourage risk-taking and creativity
- Handle conflict in a positive and productive manner
- Develop skills to engage every team member in a positive and active way
- Gain presentation and public speaking skills that can be used with any audience, and at any time
- Learn More
michael cardus is create-learning