- Facilitating communication and increased effectiveness of staff and the population served.
- Communication and unified decision making within the team is necessary to the success of the organization.
- The team must continually enhance their communication and decision-making skills to care and serve clients.
- Another focus area is the trust and communication of client to the staff member.
- For clients to actualize and become successful and satisfied in the roles of their choice, a comfort level of trust and compassion must exist.
- This area of trusting and communication will enhance the already excellent staff and clients within the organization.
- Strengthened connection between staff and clients
- Unified decision making amongst staff
- Increased levels of trust with staff and clients
- Building of self-esteem with team members
- Actualizing success and learning from setbacks
- Open sharing of support within the community
- Program evaluations
- The Team Leaders and Create-Learning will develop a pre-assessment prior to the program
- The Team Leaders and Create-Learning will develop a post-assessment immediately following the program
- The Team Leaders and Create-Learning will develop a post-assessment to be administered approximately 3 months and 6 months following end of program time.
- Unified model for decision-making
- Trust within the staff
- Change that is agreed upon for the best interest of the team
- Increased staff retention
Additionally, we will facilitate the participants through a decision-making model. This model can be transferred into the program model already being used by the team and organization.
The participants will have an understanding of;
- How their choices affect themselves
- How their choices affect others
- As well as a model to decrease the amount of time to make choices within the team.