The client has given the following guidelines for building the new ballooniture;
- Practical (can be used)
- Able to hold a team member for a full count of 10sec – Portable
Creative use of resources (They have a very low
The resources are limited; each team will have the following
15 feet of string
Roll of Masking Tape
The scarcity of some resources means that teams will have to share the following items;
Each group will present their innovative Ballooniture to the client’s executives as well as explaining the many benefits of their product design.
Your group will have a total of 45 minutes for planning, design, creation and marketing of your Ballooniture to the client’s executives who will be observing and deciding whether to award your group the contract.
Conclusion and Processing:
Once the 45 minutes was up two of the Create-Learning facilitators represented the client’s executives.
Following the presentations we gathered the group together for some processing of the innovation and team dynamics that happened
Possible Processing questions;
- How did your group approach the problem?
- Did you develop a particular method of collecting, organizing, gathering and interpreting the innovation process?
- Did a leader emerge in the process? What impact did this leadership, or lack thereof, have on the groups performance?
- Did individuals find ways to support the team beyond taking responsibility for their own roles? How is this similar to or different from supporting one another at work?