Above is the presentation I gave at the ABWA Women’s Leadership Conference. The content is applicable to any organization, team and person who has leadership accountability attached to their role.
- Clear and distinct understanding of what leadership within your work and life is.
- Create an Organization and Team that attracts trust and talent.
- A formula that can be used to match the right person to the right work. Ensuring that the task is completed on time and within quality standards.
- Knowing your Managerial-Leadership Strengths.
- How to determine strengths and constraints in other leaders and what to do about it.
- Improve the problem solving and decision making of yourself and others