Did you ever wonder “How does one lead AWESOME team-building programs? Programs that ensure that content and learning take place. A teambuilding program that is fun, and teams leave better than when they arrived?” Now you can find out; In this 55 page E-book you will find applicable strategies, team-building activities, facilitation, de-briefing, and processing activities + theory that you can use immediately.
Our time together focused on leadership and development of teams. The Simon School team members learned the Team Performance Model and its application to accountability and situational project completion.
The participants left with an understanding of;
- The 8 steps for team performance
- How to trouble shoot if any one of the areas is not being met
- Successful resolution of team conflict
- How to delegate and ensure commitment of responsibilities to team members
- How to determine team member strengths and weaknesses