Within the process the Leaders reflected upon their behaviors and developed techniques to adjust their leadership style based upon what team they are a part of and whom they are leading.
Skills that were developed in the leadership process; the leaders ability to:
- Properly implement process and people leadership
- Use effective tools for the measurement of team effectiveness
- Understand when, how to, and why to use tools for the measurement of team effectiveness
- Develop employees and understand when and how to place people on high functioning teams
- Establish and guide team processes
- Use effective skills, and techniques to coach all team members
- Coach and re-focus underperforming team members
Concluding our time together with Action Learning Project Presentations. The leaders developed their teams, set their times, defined their techniques, and created the tasks to effectively institute projects within their current programs. All these projects had guidelines and metrics that were co-created.
Plus each of the leaders took time to reflect upon what talents and skills they had developed, sharpened and they contain that add to ASI leadership creating a Leadership Community Puzzle.
Thank you Autistic Services, inc. for allowing me to facilitate your leadership team! It was and will continue to be an amazing journey with you.
michael cardus is create-learning