Your Leadership Development happens on 3 levels. All require a slightly different approach
- The organization and environment in which you are leading;
- Your values, habits, and behavior as a leader working with others;
- How others respond to you when you exercise your leadership role.
A question to consider when reflecting on your leadership –
I developed an infographic that shares:
- 9 things that happen when a leader is too small or struggling. Think about the great and horrible leaders you have worked with, which indicators did you notice? How did they make that happen? What did you learn and how are you applying lessons from their leadership?
- 10 progress steps to take to develop and be a better leader. Think about which steps you are doing well, how do others notice your leadership? Reflect on the areas you want to enhance, what does better look like? How will others see you making progress?
- 7 indicators that you will notice with a leader that is too small. Read through the indicators, think of a person or experience where you felt constrained and could not offer your best work, what did you notice? What did you wish the leader would have done differently?
- 9 indicators that you will notice with a leader that is big enough. Read through the indicators, think of a person or experience where felt free and could bring all your value to the work, what did you notice? How was that different? What did you notice that the leaders did differently?
Click above for the Leadership Infographic and self-awareness updates.