The ASQ Statistics Division, some sharing on the ASQ Team Excellence Awards from the Quality Education Division, and a closing talk by Richard Kyte and Thomas Thibodeau of Viterbro Universities Servant Leadership Masters Program, made the conference amazing.
Here are some photos from the Conference.
The Demystification of Quality Leadership
In this highly interactive workshop we will demystify what is takes to be a Quality-Leader. You will leave with a clear and distinct understanding of what Quality-Leadership within your work and life is, and how to maximize the talent you already have to continually improve the quality of your organization, team and people.
Plus these Leadership skills;
- Create an Organization and Team that attracts trust and talent.
- Use the ‘Cascade-of-Leadership’ to increase the quality and throughput of your organizations work.
- Steps to develop high performance quality teams.
- Steps to lead high performance quality teams.
- A formula that can be used to match the right person to the right work. Ensuring the task is completed on time and within quality standards.
- Knowing your Quality-Leadership Strengths.
- How to determine strengths and constraints in other leaders and what to do about it.
- Improve the problem solving and decision making of yourself and others
If you are interested in learning more and offering this workshop to your team and leadership CONTACT MIKE
michael cardus is create-learning