Continuing with the goal of making teams and leaders better here are some resources that will help you in working with your team or team building & leadership provider. Plus ways you can assist the team in connecting what is done in the program to the workplace.
- Case Studies of TeamBuilding & Leadership Programs
- Case Studies of Leadership & Team Coaching Processes
- How to lead successful teambuilding programs eBook
- 4 Steps to Facilitating Results in Training Programs
- 5 Questions for Processing Team Building
- Organizational Perception Charts: Activity
- Team Building Activities and Application to work: Nail Balance
- Rope Courses For Corporate Team Building? Think again
- Processing the Experience on a Ropes Course
- Processing & De-Briefing Questions for Team Building
- How to Process & De-Brief Team Building Activities
- Your team is the benchmark not the competition
- Facilitation is Your Work, Use Your Judgment
The content above should suffice in transferring some of the activities to work. Additionally Mike offers Train-The-Trainer programming for individuals and groups.
Contact Mike to make your team & leadership better.
Did you ever wonder “How does one lead AWESOME team-building programs? The ones that ensure that content and learning take place. A teambuilding program that is fun, and teams leave better than when they arrived?”