Great team dynamics include;
- Identify a leader
- Establish roles & responsibilities + discuss what each person ‘brings to the table’
- Establish a set of goals & objectives
- Establish an agenda for managing time to complete the task/meeting
- Establish a method to determine how they will reach agreement
- Establish ground rules for their meetings
- Proper & timely use of quality tools
- Maladaptive behaviors are properly dealt with immediately and have consequences
- Ability to get started on task/project quickly
which if any apply to your team?
Which are the strengths of your team?
Which areas need to be strengthened?
michael cardus is create-learning
contact create-learning to increase team dynamics, retention, knowledge, enjoyment, productivity.
Case studies and examples