Solution-Finding & Innovation Thinking is more than a set of tools. It is a different way of thinking and approaching work. Plus, I enjoy finding and phrasing questions that break stuckness in thinking.
- Looking at what you want SOLVED … When problems are faced leveraging the useful properties of feedback loops and looking for ways to shorten a response from experiments can make what seems like a straight path into a round path.
- Designed roundness maximizes knowledge of what’s-working to increase & what’s-not-working to decrease.
- How will this be improved by making all or part of it round?
- What parts of the solution need to be round?
- What parts are currently linear … how is that helping or hurting progress?
- How will the feedback from rounding be useful to increase what’s-working? what’s-not-working?
What do you think?
Share your responses and practice being Solution-Focused.