Solution-Finding & Innovation Thinking is more than a set of tools. It is a different way of thinking and approaching work. Plus, I enjoy finding and phrasing questions that break stuckness in thinking.
Looking at what you want SOLVED
- Sometimes the useful result is between the two extremes of doing all or nothing.
- Identifying a partially completed action that produces a result that is good enough takes advantage of the benefits of action and non-action.
- How will I retain a useful resource when I only partially complete the action or task?
- What partial action is good enough?
- What clues or indicators will I notice when good enough happens?