I was interviewed by Alan Kay.
A Solution-Focused Consulting & Training friend and author of 2 books.
In the interview:
- What separates Solution-Focused from other organization development and coaching approaches.
- Client and facilitator barriers to using Solution-Focused within organizations.
- Working with and understanding the cooperative nature of counterintuitive approaches.
- Direct observations of improvements from Solution-Focused Coaching & development.
- How being a skeptic myself, I work with people who are skeptical about my Solution-Focused approach.
- To read the interview.