Working with a management team, I shared our Day 1 Agenda.
It went well and we are continuing to develop team building and leadership content and coaching for the managers and human resources staff.
Sometimes I create a power point just to cover pertinent information and to reinforce what has already been supplied in content booklets and pre-work sent before and between our time. Below is a abbreviated version of the slides that were used.
Plus links to content that was covered from the workshop and mentioned in the slides for the more in depth and application of the content Contact me … and lets set up coaching and consulting for your team.
- L.E.A.R.N…Team Building & Leadership Model of Transferring Lessons into Organizational Reality
- Plan:Do:Check:Act: Team Building Processing & De-Briefing
- Accountability. Who is held accountable for your work?
- Leadership Levels have Different Indicators of Success
- 4 Conditions for Improved Team Work
- Goal Setting: Solving Problems in-line w/ Values & Commitment
- Establishing Team Goals 2×2 Matrix
- Managing Organizational Complexity & Change
- 7 Steps to High Performance Teams
- Distinctive:Working Well:100 Days Future Perfect
What do you think?
How is this information useful? Do you use PowerPoint in your team building programs? If so, what makes it effective? If not, what are your reasons for not using it?